About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Asia and Australia Edition: Austin, North Korea, Cambridge Analytica: Your Thursday Briefing
- Police Describe Deadly Showdown With Austin Bombing Suspect
- Who Is Mark Conditt, the Suspected Austin Bomber?
- Trump Congratulates Putin, but Doesn’t Mention Meddling in U.S.
- John Brennan, a Former C.I.A. Director, Suggests Russia ‘May Have Something’ on President Trump
- Russia, Praised for Scrapping Chemical Weapons, Now Under Watchdog’s Gaze
- Missing From Facebook’s Crisis: Mark Zuckerberg
- Welcome to Zucktown. Where Everything Is Just Zucky.
- The End for Facebook’s Security Evangelist
- White House Job Requirement: Signing a Nondisclosure Agreement
Category Archives: Newswriting
Raw dog food is gaining popularity as dog owner’s are seeing a difference in their dog’s energy and overall health. Listen Here. Advertisements
The transition from MCOM 257 to MCOM 258 has warranted a new welcome page! My name is Zach. I’m a sophomore at Towson University and my goal after college is to become a sportswriter. My beat for the semester will … Continue reading
Author Sonia Nazario came to Towson University to talk about her award-winning book, Enrique’s Journey. Read More >>
With the addition of a new Ravens section, the Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards has recieved a wide array of acclaim as one of the nation’s best sports sites. Read More >>