About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Donald Trump, North Korea, Apple: Your Thursday Briefing
- New York Today: New York Today: Street Philosophy
- California Today: California Today: Can a New Leader Deliver High-Speed Rail?
- Trump Upsets Republican Strategy to Avoid Shutdown
- Trump Denies Changing His Position on Border Wall
- Senate Democrats Make Hard Turn Left in Warming Up for 2020 Race
- Health Workers Who Oppose Abortion Get New Protections
- Warming, Water Crisis, Then Unrest: How Iran Fits an Alarming Pattern
- A Mother’s Promise: You Can Be Yourself
Category Archives: Newswriting
Raw dog food is gaining popularity as dog owner’s are seeing a difference in their dog’s energy and overall health. Listen Here. Advertisements
The transition from MCOM 257 to MCOM 258 has warranted a new welcome page! My name is Zach. I’m a sophomore at Towson University and my goal after college is to become a sportswriter. My beat for the semester will … Continue reading
Author Sonia Nazario came to Towson University to talk about her award-winning book, Enrique’s Journey. Read More >>
With the addition of a new Ravens section, the Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards has recieved a wide array of acclaim as one of the nation’s best sports sites. Read More >>