About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Asia and Australia Edition: Austin, North Korea, Cambridge Analytica: Your Thursday Briefing
- Police Describe Deadly Showdown With Austin Bombing Suspect
- Who Is Mark Conditt, the Suspected Austin Bomber?
- Trump Congratulates Putin, but Doesn’t Mention Meddling in U.S.
- John Brennan, a Former C.I.A. Director, Suggests Russia ‘May Have Something’ on President Trump
- Russia, Praised for Scrapping Chemical Weapons, Now Under Watchdog’s Gaze
- Missing From Facebook’s Crisis: Mark Zuckerberg
- Welcome to Zucktown. Where Everything Is Just Zucky.
- The End for Facebook’s Security Evangelist
- White House Job Requirement: Signing a Nondisclosure Agreement
Category Archives: Commuter Beat
To provide information for Towson University students, this is a collective of stories and useful tips for commuter students. Read More>> Advertisements
Dan Files, a sophomore Art History major at Towson University, uses art as a means to connect with his viewership and other art enthusiasts. Read More>>
Towson University has expanded the amount of functions offered for commuter students. Listen to students share their thoughts on the difficulties faced by commuters. Read More>>
A high-tech device is helping to meet the transportation needs of commuter students. Read More >>
Student Parking Raises Concerns Read More >>