About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Senate Votes to End Aid for Yemen Fight Over Khashoggi Killing and Saudis’ War Aims
- Warring Sides in Yemen Agree to Truce in Key Port City
- From Arizona to Yemen: The Journey of an American Bomb
- Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Role in a Russian Effort to Influence Conservatives
- Trump Improvises New Defense in Hush Money Payments
- Tabloid Publisher’s Deal in Hush-Money Inquiry Adds to Trump’s Danger
- Chase for Talent Pushes Tech Giants Far Beyond West Coast
- Apple to Add $1 Billion Texas Campus and Thousands of Jobs Across U.S.
- High-Tech Degrees and the Price of an Avocado: The Data New York Gave to Amazon
- Democrats in New Jersey Have a Firm Grip on Power. They Want Even More.