About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Donald Trump, North Korea, Apple: Your Thursday Briefing
- New York Today: New York Today: Street Philosophy
- California Today: California Today: Can a New Leader Deliver High-Speed Rail?
- Trump Upsets Republican Strategy to Avoid Shutdown
- Trump Denies Changing His Position on Border Wall
- Senate Democrats Make Hard Turn Left in Warming Up for 2020 Race
- Health Workers Who Oppose Abortion Get New Protections
- Warming, Water Crisis, Then Unrest: How Iran Fits an Alarming Pattern
- A Mother’s Promise: You Can Be Yourself
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Two of Baltimore’s most prestigious newspapers were shut down over 20 years ago. The Baltimore News-American folded in 1986. The Baltimore Evening Sun ran its final edition in 1995. Soon after, the Baltimore Sun lost more than half its newsroom … Continue reading