About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Facebook to Turn Over Russian-Linked Ads to Congress
- Trump Dismisses ‘Russia Hoax’ as Facebook Turns Over Ads Tied to Campaign
- The Shift: Facebook’s Frankenstein Moment
- North Korea, Puerto Rico, Aaron Hernandez: Your Friday Briefing
- New York Today: New York Today: Keeping Your Apple-Picking Plans
- Kim’s Rejoinder to Trump’s Rocket Man: ‘Mentally Deranged U.S. Dotard’
- Kim Jong-un Called Trump a ‘Dotard.’ How Harsh Is That Burn?
- North Korea Hits New Level of Brinkmanship in Reacting to Trump
- Trump Moves to Widen U.S. Sanctions on North Korea
- Rouhani Lashes Back at Trump, as Iran Unveils New Missile
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Two of Baltimore’s most prestigious newspapers were shut down over 20 years ago. The Baltimore News-American folded in 1986. The Baltimore Evening Sun ran its final edition in 1995. Soon after, the Baltimore Sun lost more than half its newsroom … Continue reading