About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Mueller Finds No Trump-Russia Conspiracy but Stops Short of Exonerating President on Obstruction
- Live Briefing: Trump Claims ‘Total Exoneration,’ but Report Is Mixed on Obstruction
- Democrats, Awaiting Mueller Report Findings, Vow to Press On With Their Inquiries
- Its Territory May Be Gone, but the U.S. Fight Against ISIS Is Far From Over
- ‘A State of Emergency’: Native Americans Stranded for Days by Flooding
- ‘It’s Time to Break the Chains.’ Algerians Seek a Revolution.
- Discovered After 70, Black Artists Find Success, Too, Has Its Price
- Women Becoming Marines: ‘I’ Will No Longer Be in Your Vocabulary
- Mueller Report, Thailand, Brexit: Your Monday Briefing
- The Many Problems With the Barr Letter