About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Asia and Australia Edition: North Korea, Amazon, Republicans: Your Friday Briefing
- California Today: California Today: Can a New Leader Deliver High-Speed Rail?
- Trump Upsets Republican Strategy to Avoid Shutdown
- Trump Denies Changing His Position on Border Wall
- Senate Democrats Make Hard Turn Left in Warming Up for 2020 Race
- Health Workers Who Oppose Abortion Get New Protections
- Warming, Water Crisis, Then Unrest: How Iran Fits an Alarming Pattern
- A Mother’s Promise: You Can Be Yourself
- After the Apologies, Restaurants Struggle to Change
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Raw dog food is gaining popularity as dog owner’s are seeing a difference in their dog’s energy and overall health. Listen Here. Advertisements
To provide information for Towson University students, this is a collective of stories and useful tips for commuter students. Read More>>