About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Why a Firm Believer in Tax Cuts Could Derail the Senate Tax Cut Plan
- Will the House Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- White House Requests More Disaster Aid but Also Seeks Cuts as Deficits Rise
- System Failure: How Politics and Bad Decisions Starved New York’s Subways
- About New York: In the Best of Times, the Worst of Rides
- 11 of Our Best Weekend Reads
- For Roy Moore, a Long History of Combat and Controversy
- Franken Case Sets Off Debate Over Line Between Abuse and a Mistake
- Trump Wants More Big Infrastructure Projects. The Obstacles Can Be Big, Too.
- Republican Governors’ 2018 Dilemma: What to Do About Trump?