About the author
Zach Sparks is an aspiring journalist with interests in a multitude of different areas including news, human interest stories and sports. A student at Towson University, he currently holds an internship at a public relations and advertising firm in Owings Mills where he writes and distributes press releases for several local non-profit organizations among other duties. He hopes to graduate in the fall of 2012 and parlay his experiences and education as a student into a successful writing career.
- Ireland Votes to End Abortion Ban in Rebuke to Catholic Church
- Photos From Ireland, as ‘Yes’ Supporters Celebrate Vote to Legalize Abortion
- Democrats Go All-Out to Avoid Disaster in California House Races
- North and South Korean Leaders Meet in Bid to Salvage U.S. Talks
- Keeping Summit Hopes Alive Suggests Kim Jong-un May Need a Deal
- Trump Says North Korea Summit May Be Rescheduled
- She Went to Interview Morgan Freeman. Her Story Became Much Bigger.
- News Analysis: Trump Versus Law Enforcement: A Confrontation With No Precedent
- On Washington: Why Some Senators Who Want a Criminal Justice Overhaul Oppose a Prisons Bill
- Trump Falsely Says Times Made Up Source in Report on Korea Summit Meeting
Monthly Archives: November 2009
With the addition of a new Ravens section, the Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards has recieved a wide array of acclaim as one of the nation’s best sports sites. Read More >> Advertisements